Friday, May 22, 2015

~ Voodoo ~ Kitchen

The Voodoo Kitchen is another fairly large set. For the most part, I worked with Vita Sim's Kitchen Marina to make this set. You will need to get their meshes - which are available at their site: Vita Sims or you can get it from Paysites Must Be Destroyed. I recolored the cabinets, fridge, & stove vent. I also added an island (there is no island with Vita Sim's Kitchen Marina), for it, I used the Maxis "Country Fried Island" which requires seasons. I also added in some additional appliances - a "kitchenaid" dishwasher and "Kitchenaid" trashcompactor - the dishwasher requires Freetime and the Trash Compactor is base game compatible. There's also a mini fridge & wine fridge both require University. Also included is backsplash that matches the countertops, the mesh is by Jope from Simply Styling (mesh is included), 3 new walls, and 2 floors.

DOWNLOAD VOODOO KITCHEN

Pictures
Note: Sink & Barstools in some of the pictures are not included in the set. I'm not exactly sure where I got the kitchen, the description in the file says "Part of a kitchen set made by Chrissy1 and AngelanvEliza @Reflexsimsforum", I'm pretty sure I downloaded it from the Black Pearl Sims Forum, the bar stools are made by ShinoKCR, from her Pottery Barn Bar Set.

Additional notes: to make the island appear wider, I used the cheat "move_objects on" and "boolprop snapobjectstgrid false" and I placed them really close together, because of the style of the counter top, it appears to blend together really well. Originally I made for this set an "upright freezer" and a "kitchenaid" 6 burner range, however I didn't like how the graphics came out, so I did not include them. When I have a chance to fix them, I'll upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment