Monday, July 6, 2015

Gray.....The "New" Neutral"

Beige is no longer the stand alone "perfect" Neutral for homes. Various shades of gray have become very popular for fashionable homes. Years ago I remember visiting a friend whom recently renovated her home using various shades of gray for the walls, window treatments & using black & white trim. I absolutely loved it, in my opinion it was modern yet comforting & stylish all at the same time. Recently I've been seeing on HGTV homes designed in similar fashion. And its something I wanted to do in my Sims homes. What I have today for you is several sets of walls in various shades of gray paint with matching wallpapers and 4 gray toned wood floors.

I've also made some gray toned furnishing & art work which I'll share with you over the next few days or so.

DOWNLOAD

1 comment: